Are you looking to know why iPhone Blocked From Network Use? so, you are in the right place to know about that. here explained everything and you can got solutions for it. keep reading to know about iPhone blocked from network use.
Why is iPhone Blocked From Network Use?
It indicates that the phone has been reported stolen and that the IMEI has been blocked from the carrier network. They disable the sim card, preventing you from making the call. Call your carrier and explain that you only used the sim to test the phone on Craigslist, and they will react/unblock your sim.
When you receive a notification mentioning that your iPhone is blocked from network use, you will have to recover it as soon as possible to ensure that you can use mobile data and calling functions. So when you receive that message,
- The device’s original owner may request that the block be removed from the. If you are not the original or legal owner of the device, AT&T will be unable to process your request to unblock it. We recommend getting in touch with the seller/original owner.
- Only the carrier who blocked the device can initiate a request to have the device unblocked.
- Removing the device from the blocked list may take up to 30 minutes on the AT&T Network and up to 24 hours on other carriers.
- If the customer intends to use the blocked device while also restoring service from suspension, the device must first be removed from the blocked list.
- If the suspended AT&T PREPAID device is also blocked, the person whose name appears on the bill must contact us to request that the block be removed.
- Only the carrier which added the stolen device to the shared Blacklist database for network blocking can authorize its removal.
Is it possible to unlock a network-blocked phone so that it can be used with my service?
It’s nearly impossible on an iPhone. Apple actually controls the carrier lock, and only the carrier that owns the lock has the authority to remove it. Some claim to be able to unlock iPhones by installing an app on the phone. Good luck with that; it’s also prohibitively expensive. However, if you are saving hundreds of dollars by defrauding the company, you can afford a $100 unlock that may or may not work.
Why would a phone be blocked?
Phones that have been reported stolen and have been blocked by the cell phone carrier so that no one else can use that phone until it is unblocked by the original person who reported it stolen are usually referred to as “blocked.”
How Do I Unlock An AT&T Restricted Network?
Only devices locked to the AT&T network can be unlocked. Send a request: To review the requirements and submit an AT&T device unlock request, go to att.com/deviceunlock.
It could take up to 48 hours to receive a response. You can check the status of your request here: Check the status of your device at att.com/deviceunlockstatus.
Is It Possible For A Network Provider To Block A Phone?
If your phone is lost or stolen, notify your network provider immediately so that it can be blocked and no one else can use it. If you do not notify them right away, you may be charged for any unauthorized phone calls, which can be very costly.
Read to know How to play iMessage games on Android?
Is it possible to unlock a network-blocked phone?
When a phone is locked, it means it will only work with the provider from which it was purchased. If your phone is locked, it will not automatically unlock when your contract with your provider expires. You must specifically request that your carrier unlock it. We’ll explain how it works later.
Sim card blocked from network use; how to fix it?
Why Are Sim Cards Blocked?
If you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times, your mobile phone’s SIM card will be locked. To unlock it, you must first reset your PIN by entering the unique unlock key from your SIM card (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).
Why isn’t my sim card working?
A smart card, or “chip,” as some call it, contains an identification number that is unique to the owner. It saves personal information such as text messages and contacts and prevents operation if it is removed.
You may be unable to access your sim for a variety of reasons, including:
- It’s possible that your phone is network-locked. If you purchased your phone from another network provider, you might need to contact that provider to have it unlocked.
- Sim could be inactive or expired. To increase your air time and keep your account active, top-up at least once a month.
- If your sim is blocked, use the PIN or PUK to unblock it. The PIN and PUK codes can be found on the back of your SIM cardholder.
- Sim could be entered incorrectly.
More information if the sim card doesn’t work on the iPhone.
How long does it take to block a SIM card?
There are times when you unintentionally lose your phone, resulting in the loss of your SIM card; you may simply lose your SIM card, or you may damage your SIM while inserting or removing it. Today we have some tips for you that will come in handy if you lose your SIM card.
- Inform your customer service representative about the loss of your SIM card so that it can be blocked.
- If it has been damaged, go to your operator’s store, deposit your old SIM along with your ID proof, and apply for a new one.
- If you have misplaced it along with your phone, you must file a report at your local police station and present a copy of the FIR along with your identity proof at the operator’s store.
- When you go to pick up your replacement SIM card, you must bring your original proof with you.
- A SIM card is usually blocked within a couple of hours. You must pay a small fee to obtain a replacement SIM card, and all of your previous services will be reinstated on the new SIM card.
How do you reclaim a SIM card?
You’ll need to get a new SIM card once your old one is deactivated. This is a simple step. Simply go to your phone company’s nearest outlet store. Once there, an employee will be able to program and install a new SIM card for your Android device.