How to Remove Facebook Birthdays from Calendar? 
Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but sometimes the notifications can be overwhelming. One of the most common complaints about Facebook is the number of birthday notifications that people receive. If you don’t want to see these notifications anymore, we have a solution for you! In this blog post, we will show you how to remove Facebook birthdays from your calendar.
This article explains how to remove Facebook birthdays from your calendar on android and ios devices easily.
Why does Facebook put birthdays on the calendar?
Facebook puts birthdays on the calendar so that you can easily wish your friends and family a happy birthday. However, some people find this feature to be annoying because they receive too many notifications.
Also, read How To Facebook Messenger Lag Fix In 01 Min
If you’re someone who would rather not see these notifications, there are different easy ways to disable them. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
How to Remove Facebook Birthdays from Calendar?
In the following, you can choose a best suitable way for you to remove birthday notifications coming from Facebook.
Remove birthdays in your Facebook app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap on Birthdays under the what notification you receive.
- Turn off the toggle Upcoming birthdays.
Remove birthday notifications from your android device
- Go to Settings > Apps or notifications > See all apps.0
- Search on Facebook.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Select Birthdays under the Notification Type.
- Turn off the Allow notifications toggle button.
How to Remove birthday notifications from iPhone or iPad?
- Go to the calendar app on your ios device.
- tap on Calendars.
- Now you can see facebook birthdays. turn off Facebook birthday events.
- If there is no Facebook birthdays option you can turn off the Birthdays option. but if you turn off Birthdays option you lose all of your birthday reminders and notifications.
Read to know How to Fix Google Autofill Not Working Android In 6 Ways
Remove birthday notifications coming to calendars from permissions option
- Go to Settings > Apps. whatever you use android or ios.
- Select the Facebook app > Permissions.
- Tap on the calendar > change Allow permission to Deny.
- Hopefully, your trouble is solved now.
If you have any problems with Facebook contact facebook help to resolve your problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get birthdays off my Calendar?
Go to Facebook settings > Notifications > Birthdays and turn off Upcoming birthdays.
How do I hide Birthdays on my iPhone calendar?
Go to the calendar app on your ios device. tap on Calendars > Uncheck Birthdays.
How do I remove birthdays from my Samsung Calendar?
If you’re using a Samsung smartphone, you can remove birthdays from your calendar by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap Accounts & sync.
3. Under the “Accounts” section, tap the account that you want to remove birthdays from.
4. Scroll down and tap More sync options.
5. Under the “Calendar” section, uncheck the box next to Sync birthdays.
6. Tap Done.
How do I remove Birthdays from Android calendar?
If you’re using the Facebook app for Android, you can remove Birthdays from your calendar by going to the app’s settings. Tap on “Account Settings,” then select the “Calendar” tab. From there, uncheck the box next to “Birthdays.”
If you’re not using the Facebook app, you can still remove Birthdays from your calendar by logging into Facebook and going to your settings. Click on the “Calendar” tab, then uncheck the box next to “Birthdays.”
You can also remove Birthdays from your calendar by unsubscribing from the Facebook event. To do this, go to the event page and click on the “Unsubscribe” button.